Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Repair Center located?
- In the library
- What are the Repair Center hours?
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- When can I go to the Repair Center?
- Before school with a note from your parent.
- During school with a pass from your teacher.
- Between classes.
- After school.
- Work Order Request (WOR)
- Cannot be accessed outside of KISD network
- Access through Student Net: Chromebook Work Order
- If possible, complete BEFORE coming to the Repair Center
- How long do I have to report damage to my Chromebook (CBK)?
- 5 days
- How do I pay for my Accidental Loss/Damage Protection Plan?
- What is covered by the insurance I paid?
- Accident/Loss Protection covers damages to the Chromebook that are accidental in nature. It does not cover neglect or misuse. ALP also does not cover the cost of the CBK charger ($32.50) or the CBK case ($24)